Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can a Dentist submit a claim to 2 Dental Insurances?

Recently, I canceled my plan for using Cigna and MetLife, my dentist has requested through Cigna, payment receipts, and then submitted the same request to MetLife, Cigna and received payment.I to pay as a result of the delay and Metlife paid because it is my new plan. Now they are trying to charge me this pay.is Metlife not it legal? Yes, a dentist can make a claim by two dental insurance. It calls for coordination of benefits. I can not say what policies are Cigna and MetLife as we recommend you call them. Both were active in these plans when he made his service? If your dentist w / two of these plans? There are too many variables for anyone to really answer here. Start calling Cigna and MetLife, and then see if you can see if the allegations are correct. I would not take the word of the dentist for him. If one takes the exact same procedure on both the exact same dental insurance is double billing and has both wrongYou EOB "S to take in the dental office and check this and point it out.if they understand that what what happened so we can learn from there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment