Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How do I get my dental insurance to process/pay my claim?

I have a dental insurance through WellPoint Dental Services. I needed a dental procedure and my dentist has submitted and received approval / authorization of WellPoint in the mail. He said the insurance would pay $ 204 for the procedure. 25/04/2007 I had the procedure. I paid my dentist in full (being as it is) and tried to charge $ 204 since then. I called the insurance and I've always said is ongoing. I wrote two letters with a copy of the address of my card and received no response. On 18/07/2997, a representative said he was identified as spam, but it would be sent immediately to the demands and that all necessary information there. I received no reply to my letters, no check. What should I do now? This procedure was $ 1000 and could use the $ 204. Thanks for any help! I would write a letter to your state insurance department - including dates, etc, and a complaint. Carbon Copy, and Wellpoint. This lack in gear Writing a formal letter of complaint to the state insurance commissioner - in the state capital. Copy to vice president of insurance company Health insurance claims - a person or thing. The insurance company is liable to the commissioner within 30 days. Every 30 days after its end, which costs $. You should get an immediate response. But remember to be polite. You still have the same insurance company. Most claims are adjustable for work, but the real people .

0 comments:

Post a Comment